Planning a Trip to a Mississippi Region?
Our member B&Bs are located in all our state’s five unique and beautiful Regions for a welcoming Mississippi vacation experience:
- The Coastal Region encompasses the area between the Gulf Coast and I-84 including Biloxi, Pascagoula, the De Soto National Forest, Columbia, Collins, Laurel, Waynesboro and all points in between.
- The Capital/River Region stretches from just west of Columbia to the Mississippi River, and north past Jackson and Vicksburg.
- The Delta Region stretches along Mississippi’s northwest corner roughly following I-55 in the east to the river in the west.
- Our Hills Region is found in the state’s northern lands from Tunica and I-55 in the west to the eastern border, and south to Winona, Houston, Tupelo and Fulton.
- The Pines Region covers the eastern half of the state from roughly I-82 in the north to just north of Route 84 in the south.
Search by specific Region online, or download a full-color BBAM Directory (8Mb) of our member B&Bs as a hands-on guide. Our Members are organized by Region and City in the Directory.
Please click a regional area on the map to see a list of inns in that region.