BBAM Membership Enhances Your Business and Our State Tourism & Hospitality
• Gain Inspected Certification by your State B&B Association
Inspected and approved by a professional organization with high standards to offer the inn going public - Gain the right to list your B&B as a member of your State B&B Association and use the logo on your website and property description. This is considered highly favorable by professional hospitality and innkeeping organizations. This accreditation is most often requested by B&B listing services and observed by guests as a demonstration of your business credibility that your have been inspected and approved, and that you associate with other respected businesses. It improves your credibility and acceptance with guests. The State Authorities are exploring imposing inspection requirements on the hospitality housing community. Be ahead of the curve.
• Gain Increased Revenue & Publicity for your Bed & Breakfast
• 10,000 4-Color directory printed annually with your BnB information - These brochures are distributed throughout our very well-developed Welcome Centers across the state and to each member B&B. These brochures are used by the state for mail-outs to guests who request information when planning a stay in Mississippi as well as being on display daily. The 10,000 brochures cost us approximately $6,000 to print and distribute. This is a nice professional benefit, especially when member B&Bs include the brochures on their properties and promote other B&B Association members for additional guest travel. Guests appreciate the assistance and demonstration of loyalty.
• Your own web presence on the BBAM Website - The BBAM website appears #1 in Organic Web Searches for relevant keywords such as "ms bed and breakfasts" or "mississippi bed and breakfasts." Attract guests to your B&B, your city and Mississippi by your presence on BBAM’s new and improved website and receive bookings directly from the BBAM website. This site would cost thousdands of dollars a year to develop and maintain properly on your own. Members will gain great benefit as the BBAM is committed to applying cutting-edge Web-based advertising technology to increase member website traffic and hence occupancy.
• City and Region Pages on the BBAM Website - Highlight your city and when visitors Google information about your city, our website and your BnB pop up. Check out these pages and pass along any information you think a tourist might be looking for and is currently missing. The more of you involved the better our site, your city and your B&B traffic. These are within the BBAM website and are invaluable in ensuring we are driving traffic to your area. Website maintenance is included.
• Advertise Your Specials, Packages, Events and Regional Attractions on the BBAM Website - Highlight your B&B specials, packages, events and Regional and City Attractions when visitors Google information about your city, our website and your B&B pop up.
• Benefit from our State-wide Gift Certificate Program. Guests can purchase certificates for use in any BBAM B&B Member for which you will receive the revenue.
• Network with Fellow MS B&B Owners
• Innkeeper & Guest E-Newslwtters - Receive our BBAM newsletter with highlights of "What's New" in Tourism & Hospitality in Mississippi, our Regions, Our Cities and Our Bed and Breakfasts.
• A Networking Regional Gatherings - Scheduled in your region perodically where members come together and can discuss issues in their area with the President, Regional Representative, Association Manager and each other to help tackle any challenges we may face. It is also an opportunity to market, learn more about others in the area and the association. This is FREE to attend. Informative speakers may be offered at these networking opportunities.
• Annual Conference - Member invitation and discounted rate to attend this valuable opportunity held annually. A wonderful Networking event filled with dynamic speakers from around the United States and vendors specific to the B&B industry. A wonderful learning environment and a chance to mingle with peers from our region.
• “Lessons Learned Forum.” Inquire with members for questions and answers and networking among members. Want to know the best cleaning solutions, need fresh ideas for your inn, have a problem you really want the answer to? Go the BBAM website forum and post your question. Other members will come on and respond. This is a great tool we just need you to participate. Quarterly recognition for the best “idea or response” may be offered at the Networking Coffees.
• Mentorship of All New Members. New members receive additional support and guidance.
• An Association Manager. Maybelle Beasley, our current Association Manager, was hired by the BBAM to represent our member B&Bs at Tourism events around the state, answer questions, help solve problems, head up all planning for these events, get answers to questions you may have on a variety of topics. Our Manager is there for you to use as a resource. She can be reached by phone at (601)956-0084 during normal working hours
• Enjoy Increased Savings in Operational Expenses
BBAM Members can experience discounts through Associate members affiliated with the BBAM.
• Support Tourism in your community & Mississippi with your Membership. Your Association Board and Manager represents your views on Tourism & Hospitality through participation in discussions, marketing, events and meetings on the Regional and State level.
To download a printable version of these Member Benefits, click below.